Contact Info

Micah Bolen
803.606.3102
all images owned by Micah and Micah Leigh Photography.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Three Times the Fun! {Fowler Boys!}

Photographing boys is always fun and in this case, it was THREE times the fun! I am always up for the challenge, but in this case, the smiles were plentiful on these cuties. We had a beautiful Sunday afternoon and I enjoyed my time with the brothers. I think we got some pretty good grins out of them, too! Here is your {sneak peak} Fowler family!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Meet Thomas! {I just love that missing tooth!}
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Meet Will! {His eyes are stunning!}
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
and...Meet Charlie!{Gotta love the spunk of a one year old}
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I asked mama and daddy to jump in!
Photobucket
Photobucket
and finally, there is nothing sweeter than a mama and her baby!
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment