Contact Info

Micah Bolen
803.606.3102
all images owned by Micah and Micah Leigh Photography.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tomorrow, Tomorrow! {precious moments}

I cannot tell you how fascinating pregnancy is to me. It is even more mind blowing that at this time tomorrow, we will be holding the precious baby boy, photographing him from the outside. That's right, tomorrow. Yeah, I know she looks good! As you can tell, sweet baby H is so loved and his big brothers, mama, daddy, family and a world of friends are all ready to meet him. It was surreal shooting these pictures, tomorrow his ten toes and ten fingers will all be accounted for, his sweet cry will be blessings to every one's ears and God will have shown us another miracle! I can't wait, thanks for letting me be apart of this, M!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment