Contact Info

Micah Bolen
803.606.3102
all images owned by Micah and Micah Leigh Photography.

Monday, April 11, 2011

{Different but Identical!} T and J!

These identical twins and their parents have stollen my family's heart. We met through the boys and my older son and I am so thankful our paths crossed! They just moved into a new house and mama wanted some updated pictures of the cuties, who just turned five! When I first met them, I found it so hard to tell them apart and I refused to ask "which one are you???" Now it comes easy to me and I laugh at my husband when he gets it wrong. They are different, and maybe in these pictures you can tell a difference, but in some, maybe you can't.....you'll see in this sneak peak just how "different" but "identical" they are! It was my pleasure, M! Here is your sneak peak!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Different.....
Photobucket
Identical....
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment