Contact Info

Micah Bolen
803.606.3102
all images owned by Micah and Micah Leigh Photography.

Monday, April 11, 2011

{Back Where I Come From!} C and C!

The title of this post could be talking about me since I was back in my hometown, but it's talking about my sweet childhood friend, A. I had the priviledge of photographing her look alike daughter (she does look like Daddy, too!) and new baby boy, whom I met for the first time! We took these pictures on her parents farm, where I have fond memories growing up but A has even fonder since her (and her sisters) wedding reception was there! This is a beautiful farm, just beautiful! I had some alone time with daughter C, and as we were walking around the property I was telling her stories of her mom and I. It was easy to remember with a little four and a half version of her mama looking at me! We even had their Great Granny in a few. This was a special time! A, they are so precious, here is your {sneak peak}!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Isn't this cherry cradle beautiful! A's parents had it made from trees down by the pond.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment