Contact Info

Micah Bolen
803.606.3102
all images owned by Micah and Micah Leigh Photography.

Monday, February 6, 2012

New Babies {Sweet Hadley!}

Introducing sweet Hadley! I headed over to the new family's home for a little session with their pretty bundle. The Febuary weather was perfect which meant we got some pretty pictures outside, and they turned out to be my favorite! K and B, I am so glad I got the chance to do this, I know you are looking forward to new beginnings! Here's your {sneak peak!}
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I suggested we let "Slider" join in the pictures! This makes me wish I had done something like this with our lab! They still need love, too!
Photobucket
Photobucket
This afternoon was beautiful, and the light just reflected right off of Hadley's eyes, which are stunning.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Daddy was a pitcher at Carolina!
Photobucket
Photobucket
One of my favorites....no words needed.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment