Contact Info

Micah Bolen
803.606.3102
all images owned by Micah and Micah Leigh Photography.

Monday, January 2, 2012

My Three Sons! {The Pitts Family}

I loved meeting this family because it reminded me of my sweet boys, minus the baby! These little boys are charmers, just look at how precious they are! We had a fun session at their beautiful home on the lake. Here's your {sneak peak}, thanks for letting me have fun with your family!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Big brother, Pascal, just might have some modeling in his future! Those eyes are stunning!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sweet Hampton stole my heart! Precious child!
Photobucket
Photobucket
And baby brother, Copeland, got a little mini session by himself. He is about four months old and just pure baby love!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment