Contact Info

Micah Bolen
803.606.3102
all images owned by Micah and Micah Leigh Photography.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Sweet Sisters! {Big Sister A and Brand New E!}

Big sister Avery is such a cutie pie, full of personality and spunk, I love it! Then there is BRAND NEW baby, Eva, melt my heart, so precious. She was so good, such a trooper. I seriously cannot believe she was so good, just a week old! Such a coincidence but I ended up knowing G, the daddy, from college and I hope I captured some sweet moments for the family! Here is your {sneak peak!}, L and G, your girls are absolutely adorable!
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment