Contact Info

Micah Bolen
803.606.3102
all images owned by Micah and Micah Leigh Photography.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Moments with Santa!

There is nothing like seeing Santa through the eyes of little children! Thanks to my friends Alle, Mandy and Sarah, I got to see this often during the Christmas Season! Here are just a few (ha!) of the lots of "moments with Santa" we had! I am particularly found of hte crying children, maybe I am drawn to them because I was one! Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment