Contact Info

Micah Bolen
803.606.3102
all images owned by Micah and Micah Leigh Photography.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

P&O {sweet brothers}

This shoot was with my sweet friend A and her adorable boys, P&O! I have gotten to know them through my own boys so this was extra fun. We were shooting for some cute Christmas card pictures and I think the mission was accomplished! Over six months ago construction on a new Publix started near my house and I saw a box car that caught my eye. Two little boys immediately came to mind and I am so glad we got them out there! A, I think you just may have one of the cutest Christmas cards around....here's your sneak peak!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THEM! So precious! Can't wait to mail out my Christmas CardS!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! I love the last one...so cute!

    ReplyDelete