Contact Info

Micah Bolen
803.606.3102
all images owned by Micah and Micah Leigh Photography.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Barefoot and.....{pregnant}

This expecting mom and dad mean the world to me and my family and we could not be any happier than to share in this exciting time with them! G and J (or barefoot mama) are expecting their first born around Christmas, what a special gift! I had so much fun during this shoot, you can tell by looking at the pictures! I love new ideas! You also get a glimpse of baby B's nursery! J, you did a fabulous job! This little Christmas present will be the best one ever! G and J, enjoy your sneak peak!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
and from a former Christmas baby myself, I can't help but love this one!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment