Contact Info

Micah Bolen
803.606.3102
all images owned by Micah and Micah Leigh Photography.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Adding Some Baby Blue! {A Family}

I grew up with mamma J and daddy E, and when I say "grew up", it is pretty literal. We knew each other as kindergartners, to now kindergartners of our own. I was known as the "girl with the white hair" to E, and J and I went to our first ever dance together (not "together" but as in the same car, girly type thing!) I watched them date in high school, went to college and was sorority sisters with J, and stood with them at their wedding. I have watched them raise two sweet little girls and now, they have added a precious baby boy to the mix. It meant the world to me to capture their new family. As you can see, their old farmhouse and beautiful land made for a perfect backdrop. Here's your sneak peak, E and J, I hope these are as special to you as they are to me.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment